Σύμβουλοι Ακινήτων Kατερίνα Μπαρμπουδάκη-Σπούλου & Συνεργάτες
Μεσιτικό γραφείο Magnis Land, Δημητριάδος & Κουταρέλια 21, Βόλος
Αγοραπωλησίες, Ενοικιάσεις, Εκτιμήσεις Ακινήτων
Τηλέφωνα επικοινωνίας : 24210.30-199, 6979.167.137
Μεσιτικό γραφείο MAGNIS LAND: Με προθυμία θα σας βοηθήσουμε σε θέματα κτηματομεσιτικής συμβουλευτικής. Επίσης σε συνεργασία με ομάδα επαγγελματιών δίνουμε λύσεις σε θέματα πολεοδομικών τακτοποιήσεων ή νομιμοποιήσεων, ανακαίνισης, ενεργειακής αναβάθμισης, νομικών ελέγχων & συμβουλών.
Available for SALE is in New Pagases, Volos (position Prophet Elias), by Magnis Land Real Estate, Catherine Barboudakis-Spoulos & Associates, a Plot of 2.558,20 sqm. The property is in a good condition. Its position is privileged. Its orientation is Eastern and overlooks the Athinon Avenue road, the hill of Prophet Elias Church, as well as the surrounding hills. It is at 70% of its area level, while the remaining 30% is slightly inclined with a 15% slope. East is bounded by the avenue, south of a country road next to a stream, while on its other sides it borders on other properties. There is a road passage of 387.55 sqm area on this plot, which effectively reduces the area of the property to 2.170,65 sqm, but it does not affect its structural characteristics. It is within the General Urban Plan, in Z.O.E. 1A and it is buildable. It builds a ground floor residence up to 120 sqm with a maximum height of 4,5m. The property is about 1km away from the sea and its location makes it usable and exploitable. Despite the division of it into 2 segments, the privileged one is that the more interesting of the two parts, the level with the largest substantial area, remains intact. Its location and shape, as well as the easy access to it, are the positive aspects of the plot. Issues of water supply, electricity and sewerage do not exist, because at a very small distance -adjacent- there are other residences. The purchase of the plot is an investment, taking into account its location and basically its acquisition price!!! Ask us to show it to you!
Realtor Catherine Barboudakis-Spoulos & Associates
Magnis Land Real Estate, Dimitriados AV & 21 Koutarelia STR, Volos-Greece
Sales, Rentals, Property Evaluation
Tel: 0030.24210.30-199, 0030.6979.167.137
MAGNIS LAND Real Estate: With readiness will help you in real estate advisory matters. Also in collaboration with a team of professionals we give solutions to issues of urban settlements or regularization, renovation, energy upgrades, legal audits and advice.